Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HELP with geting my COCK Hard (Never Had Trouble till now)>>
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2005, 07:27 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Lord have mercy!

You take 100-125mg of Benadryl NIGHTLY?
I'm amazed you are capable of walking! Throw in a touch of Paxil, mix well with long acting Valium and bye-bye boner! Oh yeah, 5 cups of coffee probably improves the brew.

David my friend, you have one very serious problem, and a limp dick isn't part of it. Your flaccid friend is your little mind telling the big one that you really need to see your doctor for detoxing!

My over the counter advice: 1: stop the coffee. 2: Stop the Benadryl, I don't care how horrible you feel. 3. DO NOT, under any circumstance, stop the Valium. Go cold turkey on that with your other gray cells in the state they are in, and you are asking for seizures. Similarly, DO NOT stop the Paxil. You have to be weened off of it.

Forget about the little fella between your legs for a few weeks. You will survive. But get thee to a physician ASAP. You need a lot of help before your dick comes back on line. And it will, if you listen to me.

Dr Danny
(yes, I'm a real one)
Quote |