Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HELP with geting my COCK Hard (Never Had Trouble till now)>>
View Single Post
Old 11th September 2005, 05:30 PM
David4455
Cruiser

Thank You>>

I want to Thank Each and Every One of you guys for your Help!!!
I will see my Doctor this upcomeing week and will tell him about EVERYTHING I have been taking.
OK< first off, I an down to 1 small cup of coffee in the moring(Today I did have another small cup this afternoon and wished I hadnt, so starting toorrow morning NO Coffee, cause Im tossing the coffee out with the trash).
I cut myself down to 2 BENADRELL(SP) from 4/5 and tonight I will take 1 or none at all.
Ive allready cut my Paxil in Half from 40MG to 20 MG.
With drinking alot less coffee (And tomorrow none in the house TO Drink) I have allready Woke-Up Yeaterday AND Tody with MORNING-WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I still have a way to go but I WILL Go There>><<<<
I have to adit that will all the JUNK I was takeing that I was not thinking clear and I knew it and yet didnt know it>>If you understand what I am saying.
Im takeing less Valium bcause of less COFFEE><><
I want to Thank Each and Every One of you Guys for Careing Enough and Jumping in to tell me the TRUTH.
HABITS are easy to get into>>>And one habit goes into another.
Again, Thank All of you Guys and God Bless All of You.
I Miss my Hard Cock but he is CUMing back an inch at a time.
Thanks Buddys.
David.
Quote |