Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2005, 07:14 PM
Terra Rizing
Cruiser

Well I guess I've been pretty lucky. My first was a friend I went to high school with. That lasted for quite a few years. It strted off with typical stroking together, then progressed to my sucking him, and getting fucked by him. He was huge! White guy of German decent. He was at least as long as my forearm, and as big around as my wrist with a bigger head. (I'm 6'2") He once told me he had never cum in a girls mouth, and never fucked one in the ass. God how I loved his cock. Too bad he became a drunk.

The next big one was another white guy, he was a salesman. He was fat, about 5'8" and I dunno, 240. Big belly. Typical fat salesman type. I met him at an ABS. They had GH cut with door knob drills and he barely could fit it through. He was about 10" probably bigger than my friend. I tried to suck him through the hole. He pulled it out and told me to unlock my door. He came in my booth and I sucked him. He asked if I lived in the area, I told him I did. He took my phone number and would come over once a week or so. IT was always the same, he'd come in, and pull it ouit. I'd suck him as he called me a cocksucker, suck it you little fucking cocksucker, swallow my cum you cum pig. Then leave and I'm guessing go home to his wife. Typical asshole fat salesman. Except with a HUGE cock.

Now I pretty much stick to black guys. They are usually around 8 - 8.5" and thick, which is fine. Too big is hard to handle. I've been with 100 or so in the past few years. Contrary to popular belief they are very sensitive and open. I usually have to explain to them to just use my mouth or whatever and do it. But, once they hear that they do pick up on it pretty fast.
Quote |