Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 Hour Fitness located with men-only saunas and steamrooms
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2005, 11:05 PM
crashh
Cruiser

Note on WEHO 24 Fitness: on top of the constantly breaking showers, sauna, etc etc, and the complete lack of disregard for the patrons: *I've complained about a lack of soap in the day, returned at night and still no soap
*complained about vomit at the beginning of a workout, 2 hours later it was still there,
*yesterday I saw a man hit in the head with equipment that they had crowded into a small space while they did more maintenance work (no worker to be seen of course)
they have recently increased their dick patrols, and they have a no tolerence rule. That said - I've seen some fun things, and been involved in my share. But do respect the straight guys who just want to relax in the steam room.
Jobud8: be aware that they are completely overpacked btwn 6 and 8 as I think they have overextended their membership. It's impossible some nights (mondays esp) to get a decent work out in. To top it off, the Parking Garage is going to be closed for a while - which will really make parking difficult in the area. Going later is better. Weekends too.
Quote |