Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Whats wrong w/ABS guy?
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2005, 04:41 AM
nnjbigguy
Cruiser

I definetely was THAT guy. now im more open and willing to talk to the guy who let me suck his cock or just sucked mine. The best part of it back then was the anonymity and the quest. I would blow my load in a guys mouth and basically run out of the door. Id thank him but not a single word more. offer your number but dont push it. your place with him is on your knees and his is with his cock in your mouth. to him THATS all. i had a guy fuck the hell out of me,take off his condom and by the time his pants were on, i was out of the door. NOW is a different story though...
37 years old,married, VERY discrete,6'-3",hairy,255 lbs with a nice 6" cut cock. Im very oral and if it is right you can fuck my nearly virgin ass. as long as it is safely and at your place or a motel.

located in oakland. (nnj)
Quote |