Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HELP with geting my COCK Hard (Never Had Trouble till now)>>
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2005, 03:34 PM
David4455
Cruiser

Need Body Contact With A Man, St Louis

Hello Guys, first off I want to Thank all of you who have helped me seeing the Light!! I am now off coffee and the Benadrel(SP). I am now wakeing up with a hard-on and when I read something sexy or see a hot looking Man, I feel the passion that I once had again comeing back.
I am looking for a Man in or around St Louis, that I can hook up with for sex. I am good in bed ith the right Man and I have alot of Passion. Safe Sex Allways D/D Free. I have a nice Body, 6ft1, 185Lbs, 33W, 44 inch Hairy Chest, 11 E Feet. Very short Lt Brn Hair, Nice Eyes and Smile.
I Luv Hot Sweaty Man to Man Sex from Head to Toes and allover eachothers body.
Kissing, strokeing and holding and being held in a Mans strong arms.
Like starting out fully clothed, rubing our cocks inside our pants, feeling our cocks growing hard. open your shirt as I stroke your chest.
Pulling off each others shoes/Boots and giveing your hot, tired Feet a Massage.
Licking the head of your Cock, Licking your Balls. I can get into Ass play with the right Man and would like to Top or Bottom.
I am a Handsome Man with a Nice Body and Face. I just need to get back into the Swing/Sling of things.
You and Email me at david4455@webtv.net
Dave.
Quote |