Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2005, 12:53 AM
secondnature
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to secondnature
Talking I love Mexico...and this thread!

Actually, I love Latins! Brown skin, specially smooth brown skin just does it for me...and make the most of my blonde hair and blue eyes.

Check out http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Mexico-Gay/ for some good information.

There is also notices for parties and gatherings posted there.

There is so much good information in this thread, I recommend you read it all the way through for a great tutorial on how to get involved and enjoy Mexico and Mexican Men.

Some groups are filled with queens talking about how afraid they are to visit Mexico...how if the cops don't rob them, they fuck 'em. I think most of the old stories are just that...old stories.

To be sure bad things can and do still happen...but I think you can safely visit Mexico if you act sensibly. Read the recommendations you find here and other places and enjoy!

I keep hearing great things about Merida and am wondering if anyone has any good news about this area.

K