Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Penang's LEO sauna
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2005, 03:33 AM
zippo
Cruiser

massage in Petaling Jaya

Sorry, this is not about the sauna in Penang but if it is of any interest, Arlena massage has opened a branch in Petaling Jaya in Damansara Perdana. It is actually in the same area as Armanjari. But this place is all serviced by thai guys or shall I say Thai boys... was there last week, only 8 boys to choose from and the boy was horny enough to go all the way. The only thing is that this boy asked for RM100 tip....because I fucked him!
The guys in Armandjari were happy with RM60 tip!! But surprisingly the mainland chinese guy I got at this place does a good massage job but unfortunately not too good a sex!! Ha ha.. got so horny with his body and he won't let me fuck him... just a hand job but he does have a good load of warm cum to drench my body!
Quote |