Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2005, 11:16 PM
hiddenbi
Cruiser

Not lately...

My answer would be yes and no... Yes, in the past, I've scored using CFS. But of late, it seems the most luck I've had has been through craigslist (which, unfortunately, has it's own share of b.s.!). I'd say no matter where you go, you're gonna have to wade through the game-players, flakes, and those with a "list," agenda, or some unattainable standard before you get to a live one.

One of my my more memorable encounters through the CFS boards was when I was traveling, and was in town for just a couple days. This guy who had a condo right on the ocean replied to my ad-- after we'd done the usual e-mail courting rituals (Stats? Check. Pics? Check. Availability? Check), we decided to meet mid-day. He was courteous enough to whisk me through his complex's security and meet me out at the parking lot. He was tall, blond, blue-eyed- rather rare, as I almost never meet blondes-- plus I prefer more exotic types. *grin* Rather slender too.

He led me back to his place, at the end of the development. It was right on the water. After leading me in, and offering me a drink (nice-- always like manners), he showed me the bedroom (a rather crucial point, no?). He walked straight up to me, looked me in the eye, and cupped my crotch in his hand. I responded by stroking his thigh, and within a couple of minutes, off came the clothes.

It was a beautiful, crisp, clear day, and his bedroom had a sliding glass door and a deck, and he left the curtains open. We lay together on his bed, looking out at the water, while we explored each other with our fingers. Before long, he settled himself on his side and took my cock into his mouth. While his head bobbed away, I slowly stroked his cock and played with his asscheeks. Eventually I fingered him as I alternated between sucking and rubbing his cock. His ass was tighter than I expected. If I had been in the mood, I might have pursued more anal fun. But I've always been about tactile and oral fun ("Hey! What a loser," you're saying. "I'd have been all over his ass in a minute!" Each to their own, gentlemen...).

Soon we settled into a rhythm as we started to sixty-nine, his (approximately) 6"-7" cock sliding in and out of my mouth as he continued to minister to my own tingling tool. He stroked my hairy thighs as I continued to cup his smooth white ass. Before long, neither of us could hold back, and I blew into his hot mouth. A couple minutes later, he followed suit.

The end, sadly enough, was rather perfunctory; he allowed me to quickly use his shower, and we both got dressed and left-- no downtime afterwards. I never heard from him again, unfortunately. But it definitely was a nice encounter, thanks to CFS!

So, there's the "dirty story" part of my spiel. As for the thread itself, I think regardless of where you search online, you're going to have to have a lot of patience, but eventually you'll get lucky. I still check CFS out, but now I'm turning more and more to the stories, advice boards, and more general threads.
Quote |