Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Boxers VS Briefs
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2005, 11:21 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Smile

For personal comfort, I either wear boxer shorts or nothing at all. On other male physiques, briefs are particularly pleasing if a guy has great glutes and a nice cock and balls package that tantalizes my senses. On some males, boxer shorts are less revealing and require us to use our already overactive imaginations. Nothing wrong with having an overactive imagination, but briefs on other male physiques are more revealing and appeal to my heightened sense of sexual arousal in other males.

As a very young boy, I wore briefs because comfort was not an issue. As an adult, wearing boxers is more an issue of personal comfort. Given my physique and anatomy, briefs are very restrictive and binding especially in the crotch area. So, its either boxers for me or I wear no underwear at all when practical.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |