Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2005, 01:11 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

Funny, all baths tend to be in bad areas.

I would not venture to the 1350 CLUB in Wilmington at night. That bad of a neighborhood! Do hit it once in a great while on their 1/2 price Wednesdays during the daylight hours, like a 11am to 3pm visit .... as I would never would go into that neighborhood at night.

Also had a friend who's car got broken into on the side street there at the 1350 CLUB at night ... window broken, his checkbook taken. He had to close that account and open a new one.

In the "Crime Report" section of the DAILY BREEZE newspaper I read that someone got shot in the back in that same block of the 1350 CLUB in Wilmington at night. No clue if it involved a patron of the 1350 CLUB.

Another friend's car got broken into on the street at the MIDTOWNE SPA, Downtown LA. Broke the window. Even took a pair of precription glasses (what good are they going to do anyone else??!!) from the glove box, popped open the trunk with the inside lever, with taking quite a bit of valuables from the trunk. Had an expensive watch in an overnight bag in the trunk, entire bag taken.

Roommate decided to stop at FLEX BATHS (Melrose/101 Freeway) one night. Their parking lot full so parked on the street.
Came out to find the passenger window broken out, set of expensive speakers taken from the vehicle.

Heard on a TV news report that the corner of Vineland Ave. and Burbank Blvd. had the highest crime rate in the Valley part of Los Angeles. 3 or 4 buildings from that corner is the NORTH HOLLYWOOD SPA.

If an employee from TBT did make copies of licenses (if given to a honest person isn't that person just going to toss it?) and was FIRED .... don't think anyone has to be warned of a "Beware !!!" anymore. "Beware" of what?? lol That was a bad employee got fired? isn't that a GOOD thing that they did get fired? Occassionally there can be a rotten apple any where.

The owner of TBT choose his location and has made up his pricing. Either the business is going to make it or not.

As a consumer you have the choice of going or not going. FLEX BATHS has a policy of "No Bags" ...I like to bring a bag to a baths with my flip-flops (do you really want your barefeet on that carpet and the showers/ steamroom/ sauna floors??), my lube, cockring, tanning lotion if using the sundeck, mouthrinse, bottled water when I get thristy, shave cream/razor if I need to shave, my shampoo, etc. Things to make my bath visit enjoyable for me. I have decided not to patron FLEX BATHS due to their policy of "No Bags".
Quote |