Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2005, 07:54 PM
inlandempirebimfm
Cruiser

this is so ridiculous, "he drove around the block and found a van with broken windows" give me a break, this place has a very well lit parking lot with cameras that are always monitored, well fenced with only one entrance, I dont even lock my doors on my car when i am there. You are going to a f_cking bath house, not church. These people are really trying to make this work for OUR benifit and fun, if you are going to make a big deal about 5 dollars more then L.A. then you should spend 20 in gas and go to L.A. I am sure you would not be much fun if you came in, you would spend all the time complaining and whining. I have been there 5-6 times and fucked and sucked till I couldn't take anymore and with some hot guys, so you go ahead and decide to go home and pull your pud, who cares,
and by the way; wed. night was the best since they opened
YOU MISSED IT!!!!!
Quote |