Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2005, 04:08 AM
whyknot91762
Cruiser

I was only stating what I had observed. 1 block from TBT was a minivan with the window knocked out, with the glass still lying in the street below it. And I chose not to stop there. Not because I feared for my personal safety, which you assumed, because I sure didn't put that in my previous post, but because I was concerned about the possibility of my vehicle being vandalized.
Several years ago I was parked behind a gay bar, that was supposed to be secure. Security personnel and all, but I still had 3 of my tires slashed, and I was parked 4 stalls from the door.
You are correct about the parking lot. It does appear to be a secure place. But I still made my own choice not to stop, and I don't understand why anyone would criticize me for doing so.
Quote |