Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2005, 01:39 AM
inlandempirebimfm
Cruiser

Can't you see how your negative comments about petty b.s causes people to not go. These people put up their life savings to try and build something in the Inland Empire that we did not have. They tried to make it clean and nice, for a bath house, they couldn't be more freindly and helpful to the customers. you have to understand they have to comply with San Bernardino's laws on requiring I.D. to rent rooms and for private clubs, they have to charge what they do to not totaly lose their shirts, (which I am sure is happening). If you guys are such experts in running bathhouses go down the street and open one, put your money where your mouth is. If not , stop talking this nickle and dime nonsense and let them try to make a go of this. There are alot of us that are really having a great time there and they are starting to build a very good and loyal clientiele. Its going to take awhile because we are more "bookstore" people out here, but that is starting to go to hell with raids and closings, so where you going to go next, bushes , parks? Its nice to feel safe in a place like this and not worry about being busted or getting your ass whipped, (that is, unless you want it whipped),(wink). If you don't want to go fine, but don't talk this shit and cost them business. And to the guy with the bag, they had problems with people bringing booze in and getting stupid, if you told them about your bag you would be fine , I have seen many people bringing them in, the management needed that option if they choose, again its laws.
Thanks
Quote |