Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2005, 01:32 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

I stated the break-ins at the Los Angeles bathhouses just that bathhouses tend to end up in the lousy neighborhoods, not to put TBT down. I am all for TBT to be a success.

The only other bathhouse that I know that has opened up in the last couple decades has been one in Portland, Oregon recently. I understand the costs of set-up. Steam, sauna, showers, and whirpool aren't cheap.

3 or 4 times a year I go to the ROMAN HOLIDAY, their Venice Blvd location .... they a second location in Van Nuys. May hit the Van Nuys one once a year or so. Being a gay man I am quite aware of safe-sex. I can get-off just jacking-off with another guy.

I would have no problem if FLEX BATHS or TBT wanted to look into my bag first. I am one who prefers sex sober, so I wouldn't be bringing in a bottle of booze with me. I do throw in a bottle or two of Arrowhead Spring Waters from the refrig when I go, 17 or 18 cents a bottle when the case is on sale, as opposed to $1 or more in a vending machine. Bottles are sealed, if they made a big deal out of them I would simply leave them behind.

FLEX BATHS lost my business with their "NO BAGS" policy. Only went there once a year and haven't been back since the policy began. FLEX is a very, very tired club ...they haven't put a dime into it for years (paint worn from the walls, a few 1980s brown tiles have fallen out of showers replaced with white tiles, couple showers constantly dripping, sauna with 30 years of sweat stained into the wood and smells like such) though they get the crowds. Probably the busiest baths in Los Angeles, mainly do to being close to WeHo and Silverlake .... and right off of the Melrose exit of the 101 Freeway too.

I have an aunt in Lucerne Valley and thought the TBT could be an option for a stop on the way back home. Going to keep my eyes peeled here on the Message Board for continual reports on TBT.
Mainly intetrested in experiences, not those wanting something for nothing. For my vehicle it would be around $25 in gas from San Bernardino to either NORTH HOLLYWOOD SPA or ROMAN HOLIDAY, Van Nuys. So many of you would like to spend $25 in gas (plus commute time) as opposed to the $10 more for TBT than a LA baths to get in???

The report of "NO BAGS" at TBT is a major turn-off.
Quote |