Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2005, 09:33 PM
whyknot91762
Cruiser

Ironically, I never said that you shouldn't speak, however, that did seem to be the jist of your post concerning the information that I put here... that I shouldn't be saying it.
As for rumors and gossip... they tend to be unsubstantiaded info on a given subject, heard 2nd or 3rd hand and so on. the info that I posted was observed first hand by myself, so it certainly does not fall under the heading of rumors and gossip.
Understand this.. I would love to see this place do well.. I would really like to visit there sometime soon, and possibly often. But I would also like to feel that my vehicle is safe when parked in their lot. I am not worried about my personal safety, I can more than handle myself. I used to be a prison guard and little gang bangers do not bother me. However, they tend to be chicken shit enough to trash someones vehicle as opposed to confronting them face to face. If and when I feel comfortable about parking in their lot... count me in and I promise.. no whining once I am inside.
Quote |