Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Flea Market Fun
Thread: Flea Market Fun
View Single Post
Old 26th September 2005, 11:33 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

similar situation

I had a similar situation. I went to the local park to cruise. Found a friend that I had met before and had sucked, but there was this young guy near by with his bike that was going in and out of the bathroom. My friend and I went in, and sure enough, this young guy started coming in and out of the bathroom. I think he knew that we might be having sex. So, we gave him a show and started playing and sucking each other. After a while my friend said he had to go and wished me good luck with this young guy. I went over to him and just asked point blank if I could do to him what he saw me doing to my other bud in the bathroom. He said yes and suggested that we go to a fairly private part of the park. When we got there, I sucked him off, which didn't take long. Nice 6" dick, a little curved to the left and not too thick. I asked him to suck me, but he declined, saying he had never done that yet, but offered to jack me off. He did that to orgasm. As we walked back to my car, I asked how old he was, and he told me 15. I was shocked. I didn't want trouble, but wanted him again. We talked a little and agreed to meet the following week. Same situation, I blowed him at the park, he jacked me off. Third week I blowed him at the park, he blowed me, said it was his first time. I pulled out of his mouth at the glory moment, almost shot in his face, but just missed. He loved it. Things got weird after that, never did it with him again, but it was fun as long as it lasted. He might have been underaged, but was at the park cruising.
Quote |