Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar update
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2005, 06:02 AM
orson
Cruiser

an update

saw him yesterday, now with longer hair - i think he was wearing a head band last night so as not to cover his pretty face. this made him look more feminine.

anyway, saw a lot of new faces on the bar. as usual, the farangs are the boy's preferred customer. usually sitting down with them as soon as eye contact is made and acting shy with other asian customers.

there are new bigges 58 and 67. i have not offed them, so cannot comment on their performance (or lack of). the overall bulk for the men have gone down a little. perhaps because there is no bbing contest in the coming months.

saw some old faces also that have grown out of shape. 44 has become fatter than usual - he was already fat the last time i was in LOS. wonder if he gets any offs. he neither do shows.

then there is this one guy who has a very nice face and a great attitude (but is on the fatter side). it is a blast to talk with him, but alas, he needs to be offed - i just give him a larger than normal tip.

some of the not so fit ends up in the different shows, like the s&m and chuck wor (spelling??) so in the end you have the not so fit people doing the shows which is a shame in one hand. but is fair and equitable on the other.

last saturday saw one waiter being offed. a couple of boys almost sleeping. one veteran was said to be training for some competition. so as much as i like to off him, i know he will be too tired to do anything.

i think ajarn's bf has improved tremendously. it's either he has broaden his shoulder a lot or reduced his waist size. i could not believe my eyes. i thougt it was another person. are these boys using roids?
Quote |