Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2005, 07:01 PM
PublicSex90069
Cruiser

I parked my car in the West Hollywood Post Office about a year ago at about 7pm (so the sun was still out) and it was stolen when I was on Santa Monica Boulevard shopping and going to the bank.
I came back about 30 minutes after parking it and it was gone.
Since the sherriffs station is right down the street, I went there to report it and they said it happens all the time, no matter where you park or what kind of car you drive.
It was found a week later stripped on a street in Carson.

No matter where you go, your car can be broken into. I have gone to New York City late at night and parked in some pretty bad areas, gone to Slammer (not the safest area especially if the lots are filled) MidTowne, 1350, Flex, etc. and never had any problems.

If they do have a parking lot at TBT, people should use that.

I do think the owners should install cameras and give discounts to locals so if they have friends visiting the area, they can bring them.