Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2005, 02:31 AM
thrashin
Cruiser

this is the first reply in two years. no im not on the pay roll either.i've been there 4 times ,yes it was slow.if the guys were driving by, or around the block behind the others,and stoped, the parking lot, might of filled up.its not science,1, 2, 3 adds up.and goes for the price, i pay $25 at slammers for 8 hrs ,tbts $20 for 12 hrs, so were u getting its more out here,,, i know i go.by the way i do go to pudding stone hot tubs too, $25 for one hour, here $20 for twelve and use of spa, steam, videos weightroom, pooltableand even get a tan, and by the way ,if you go to tanning salon for one time u would pay$8 to 10 for under 30 minutes.and dont worry about your car,inCA its the law to have INC. let them worry about it....Worry about your dick!!!!THRASHIN
Quote |