Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Happy Days
Thread: Happy Days
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2005, 10:44 AM
gigboy
Cruiser

That's Why the Lady Luvs Being a Tramp

... Or shall I say slut. Experiences like that is why I luv crossdressing. Sqeezing an admirer's crotch and feeling his cock get hard makes sexy cd's like me feel so sexy. We know how to wrap our lips around a guy's cock because we know how great it feels to have our bitch cocks pleasured. And when I feel a guy's cock get real hard and warm, just be for he cums, is pure erotic ecstacy.

I recently let an admirer walk me to my car. He wanted to give me a kiss goodnight and a hug. I could feel his budge under his pants. He said his cock was throbbing for me. No kidding!. I unzipped his pants and played with his cock while he kissed my neck and shoulders. It was as dark street. He made me so horny. I turned around, leaned up against my car. I pulled up my short skirt, told him to pull down my panties. He spread my butt cheeks and I shoved his cock in me. I sort of felt shameful and sexy. A car came by, so we stopped. I got a little too scared. So, that was it. I luv reliving the experience of how hot it felt being his little slut, even if it was for a short time.

I should add that many girls in the transgender community really frown on this type of behavior. I understand. It's their perogative. So, fellas, don't think that every tgirl you meet likes being slutty.

CANDOO, the post of your tgirl experience is very hot. For me, blowing a stranger in an elevator has been a fantasy I haven't had the nerve to pull off, yet. Seducing a guy is always fun,. Even if it's just to feel his hands brush against my ass in a crowded tgirl club.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |