Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big C
Thread: Big C
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2005, 06:22 PM
Gany
Cruiser

Go in a toilet? Wasn't any need for that yesterday!

I went to the 3rd floor. All stall occupied. Except for one, so I join in. Everybody busy jerking off. One very cute boy jerked me off, in full view. Gave me a blow job. Pressed his but against me. I guess he wanted to get a bit more familiar somehow.

So went went elsewhere, and got more familar. Quite a bit. He was very tight - or I was too big. But we did manage it, and the boy was happy to get acquinted with me. He shot a massive load.

I hadn't come, so I cruised around. Almost everywhere HEAVY action! Even on the 6th. A boy who followed me came over and gave me a heavy blowjob. I returned the favour of course. Politeness is very important in Thailand.

Went down to the 3rd again. All stalls again busy. Even a farang was having fun there. He gave in full view blowjobs, and I got one from a nice Thai. Not cute, but he sucked great.

Really, almost every bathroom was busy. Even on the ground floor. Must have been the weather I guess.
Quote |