Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2005, 10:33 PM
dicgozinya
Cruiser

You peops should stop all the bickering about the cost and location of TBT. Maybe you should try to appreciate the place since I really am not aware of that many other gay establishments in the whole IE. You guys have a couple bars and thats it. You whine over a lousy $5 or $10 more to get in. Whats $5 or 10 bucks these days. And if I'm not mistaking there are not too many "safe" areas in all of San Bernardino. I went there and the place really isn't that bad. It could use more clietele but that can happen if ya all stop your bitching and just go there and fuck and suck. Isn't that what it's all about? Parking lot has major flood lights in it and they have a camera on it all the time. And that one guy is right almost all bathhouses are in lousy hoods.
Quote |