Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2005, 12:10 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

I, too, chuckle about the few "tight wads" I have heard on here regarding TBT.

$10 more than a LA baths, that's 3 beers with tip in a bar. Then with gas at $3 per gallon, 100+ miles down to San Diego and then 70 some into LA. Would cost me $25 in gas for my truck from San Bernardino to either ROMAN HOLIDAY, Van Nuys or to the NORTH HOLLYWOOD SPA. Then wasn't cheap the last time I went to N. HOLWD SPA either ...and I didn't have a very good time. Guy and I were beginning to play when he shot his load, excused himself then.

Then complaining TBT isn't packed, doesn't have to be packed to have a good time. Actually is less competition then. Dwindled down 3 or 4 of us in MIDTOWNE AUSTIN that late Monday evening I was visiting there, then I got the hottest kid that just checked in. That probably wouldn't have happened if he could have choosen from a dozen more there.

Another time checked in the ROMAN HOLIDAY, Venice location, one daytime. 3 or 4 of us were checked in .... got the hottest blow job from a guy.
Quote |