Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotel Room Orgy
Thread: Hotel Room Orgy
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2005, 07:34 PM
hump_me
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hump_me

The first time I ever visited Raleigh, NC I did a little research before I left. I found the address for an ABS and decided to burn a couple hours between the airport and the hotel. I finally found the place, which looked like it was a side door to some other business. Went in, not a bad little ABS, and within five minutes I was in a booth and a guy was pulling his thick cock out of his pants. I soon had it in my mouth and things were good.

Then the guy invites me across the road to a hotel, says there is another guy there and they're looking for more. I agree, we go across the road. Over the next 2 hours or so, we had probably 12 to 15 guys come, cum and go at various times. There was every sort of sucking, fucking, 69, and dildo play going on imaginable. I had a guy eat my ass for the first time, and ALMOST got his biggest dildo past my sphincter. What a fun afternoon!!

I haven't been back to Raleigh in a while, but I doubt I'll ever forget that orgy. I still have a couple of pictures one of the guys sent me.