Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SEX show @39 sauna
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2005, 09:41 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Tourists have 2 pay for sex ?

That day . one younger dark-skined sexy Thai guy was flirting almost everyone he saw .
He likes be seen when he is sucked .
I have already had sex with him in a group last Wed.
And also yesterday .

I saw three farang customers that day .
2 were middle age ( one is a regulor in BKK local saunas ) and one is old .
This old one was chasing this Thai guy .
This farang cusomer wanted be screwed by him even though this Thai guy were wearing key band around his left wrist .

Thai guy was reluctant .
He said " If U pay me 500 Bhats , I will fuck ya "
And then this farang grand dad AGREED .

WHY we have to pay for sex in cruising saunas ????

I saw some Japanese tourists there too.
One of them came early .
He is young and slim .
And not bad looking and BLONDE as the most young Japanese guys are .

But he was not popular AT ALL .
WHY ?
I guess it was because he was wearing stainless ( I am not sure if there is no stain on them at all though ) cock rings around his whympy cock , carring a little white pauch obviously contained some condoms and lube we call " LOVE OIL " .

I am sure those stainless cock ring really scared off Thai guys , including big belly 55yo KHUN PO .

As you guys can guess , this guy is BTTM .

IF YOU ARE NOT an EXHIBISIONIST or /and into GROUP ACTIONS , better stay away from this sauna on naked days and naked nights .
Otherwise , you will be a completly dfferent person when you leave this sauna late at night .
Quote |