Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2005, 11:22 AM
crenshaw/rosecrans
Cruiser

i have been there---have you???

I must take umbrage with cubmaster. I recently visited this bath house on a sat nite (8pm-1am) and left extremely disappointed. $20.00 for a locker is a total rip-off! The arrangement and set up of this place is not conducive towards having sex. The so-called orgy room is pathetic whereas the glory hole stalls located in the halls saw zero action. The few hot studs that were there all seemed to know one another, many of them actually came in together and never parted. Did you know that they make a xerox copy of your drivers license??? I got the feeling that I was being followed around by two of the cashiers (possibly the owners), one of them greeted me by my first name, which I did not appreciate!!!!!

Some excellent advice to you lads would be to avoid this place!! If you reside in the inland empire or desert areas, it definitely would be worth the drive to los angeles/san diego to attend one of their respective sexual encounter venues.

I wonder if cubmaster has ever been inside of this place @ peak times and if so could he seriously recommend it??? I also remain curious to know why he always praises second and third rate bath houses, always ignoring what most guys would consider the very best i.e hollywood/north hollywood spa.

I'd greatly appreciate hearing from some guys that really like this place telling us---WHY
Quote |