Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2005, 02:41 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

Okay, I don't go to FLEX as they have a "No Bags" policy. I like to take my bag with me: flip-flops, lube, etc., to make my visit more enjoyable.

What other "respectable venues" are you talking about?!!! I prefer baths over the sex clubs one keep your clothes on. I also am a fan of sauna, steam, and whirpools. Nudity. Then I prefer my sex in the privacy of my own room with the door closed.

The baths LA has are: HOLLYWOOD SPA, NORTH HOLLYWOOD SPA, FLEX, MIDTOWNE SPA, MELROSE SPA, 1350 CLUB, ROMAN HOLIDAY Van Nuys, ROMAN HOLIDAY Venice Blvd, and KYLT BATHHOUSE.

I go to the baths 4 or 5 times per year. I usually go to the ROMAN HOLIDAY, Venice Blvd. location as it is the closest to my home. I went at the beginning of last week and had a very good time. Then why would I go elsewhere?

I have not been to TBT yet, as not in my own neighborhood. All this boo-hooing over a few dollars more ...you paid $20 a locker?
What's FLEX? $15? That $5 ... then what for gas if someone was in San Bernardino drove to FLEX, and then back? That's my point. Sorry you twisted on what I was trying to say.

If you at Rosecrans/Crenshaw you paid for gas from here to San Bernardino, and back. I was refering to the boo-hooing from those in the area of the club vs gasoline.

I have an aunt in Lucerne, TBT would be an option for a stop on the way home. Wouldn't be MY PLAN to drive from Hermosa Beach to TBT and back. Choices are a good thing. You are right on one thing, I may hate the place. But I usually try to "make do" in most situations.

I get a great body feeling from taking a sauna, then a steam, a nice shower, a soak in the whirpool .... sex would be the "frosting" to such. Every visit to San Francisco I go to KABUKI SPRINGS AND SPA ... NOT a sexual venue, male nudity in the communal baths. Admission $18 weekdays, $20 evenings/ weekends. That's admission and a locker. Same amount for TBT and with TBT the addition to being a sex venue.

The both ROMAN HOLIDAYS don't even ask for ID (unless you look underage) .... many, many closeted guys like that as they can scribble any name onto the registration card.

Message Board is for the exchange of information: I, too, would NOT want a club to call me by name. Thanks for bringing that up. I never did like NORTH HOLLYWOOD SPA, FLEX, and 1350 CLUB to be copying my ID information onto their computers.
I was waiting for a review of the club, like you posted, as opposed to those complaining who thought the neighborhood was scray (what baths is in a good neighborhood?? San Diego ranks 12th in auto thiefs), and that $5 would break-ones-bank. Thank you for your honest review.
Quote |