Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2005, 10:50 PM
crenshaw/rosecrans
Cruiser

dicgozinya...i'll assume you are not on the payroll nor have any invested financial interests in this place (lol). Please fill in your profile and tell me what sections of this so-called sexual venue you specifically liked or felt were ideal for sucking dick? Must the cashier make a xerox copy of your drivers license?? I'll refrain from stating what I disliked but would greatly appreciate it if you would state your favorable attributes regarding this place in the sexual arena. (weight room, billiards area and sofa area with large projection tv DO NOT count)

I laughed when you referred to this neighborhood as being 'redneck'. Realistically, it is mostly low income people predominantly hispanic. Parolees & probationers, aplenty. I received this info from a probation officer who is extremely familiar with this area.

I received three other e-mails fom persons claiming to have been there all corroborating what I stated, basically agreeing this place stinks--big time!!!

Criticizing sexual encounter establishments that I don't like on other threads is your idea of being 'negative'. I'll take that as a compliment!
Quote |