Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon weekday afternoons are fun!
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2005, 02:19 AM
bkk9_99
Cruiser

Was in babylon last Wednesday 28 September afternoon at about 15.00. At that time only the "front side" of the cruising area is open, with a steamroom downstairs and a darkroom upstairs (close to the lockers).
Went downstairs to the steamroom and lurked around towelless in the first (pitch-) dark alcove left of the door. One guy sitting on the floor sucking all and anything. Let my dick in his mouth and felt his face. Felt so creamy already, so kneeled down to give him a deep kiss and lick his face. Yum, loaded with cum. Did not want to come yet though. Walked around the steamroom back to the door. Around the door area more light shines through the glass and one guy grabbed my still hard dick. Let him play a bit, its a party isn't it?
Went upstairs to the darkroom. Left my towel around my neck as soon as I entered the dark alley to the backroom. Naked bodies all around, had to push myself between two busy bodies to get in the room.
Cool action, really. Most people standing, grabbing around whatever comes to hand. Surprising amount of daylight coming thru the openings. Also here one guy sitting on the floor servicing dicks. One guy in such a need that he starts rapidly jerking himself off next to me. I work myself in front of him and whisper that he should shoot his load over my hard dick. He comes big time and I massage my dick and balls with his spunk. Now it is time for the sucker. He willingly takes my dick and licks the shaft and balls off. I fill his mouth with a nice load and head back to my office. Indeed, duty calls.
Quote |