Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon weekday afternoons are fun!
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2005, 04:51 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Faranginbkk quotes ,

This is the place you can meet all kinds of guys, mostly without attitude. That they also have swimmingpool, bars and excellent food makes me vote for B.

I know many Thai local sauna regulars who never step in Babylon for some reasons .

" ATTITUDES " ?
When I am rejeceted by a young good looking guy ,
I must think that's his preference over guys when they have sex .
That's not ATTITUDE , since young guys like me ( ) don't have sex with every singlr guy we see in saunas .

To have a good meal , I take my special person to a nice restaurant , not to a sauna .
Talking about a swimming pool , THE MALL's swimming pools are much nicer .
Surely you can see fit and much younger crowds there .

DEAR ZIPPO ,

Those young and good looking Thai guys are showing their beautiful assets in brighter spots even in very dark local saunas to attract the equals .
So , if you are confident , present yourself somewhere like in the lookout of 39 sauna bf sunset .

You cannot tell who are hiding in the darkest spots , uless you are the first one ( and brave one ) .
Quote |