Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon weekday afternoons are fun!
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2005, 03:02 AM
Gweilo
Cruiser

In my three visits to Farose, I saw probably no more than 6 gymfit guys altogether (though, none was really muscular), who (with one exception) were either into skinny guys or into just any Asian guy (regardless of the bodyshape). In my one visit to GSM, there was one guy with muscular physique looking for 'god knows what' and countless old chubbies. Heaven: in many visits, saw a few muscular guys there, most of whom, however, were sticky (and, funny enough, not that choosy when it came to pairing with other Asians). The point of my rambling is that the caucasians are statistically more likely to meet muscular guys (Asians and Caucasians) in Babylon than in any other sauna in Bangkok. If u're into skinny, young boys, then it doesn't really matter where you go. They are everywhere and very easy to get.