Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - london behind the silver screen
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2002, 04:56 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

I just finished typing a long, drawn-out epic of my visit to the London Cinema Monday, when the computer crashed at the Suriwong Cafe. That's what happens when you insist on using the cheapest internet cafe. Now I've moved down the street toward Rama IV, to the swank "The Cafe", with broadband access for 2bt/min, double the price of the Suriwong, and well worth it.
Anyway, I'll just give the highlights....
1) Entered and got used to the darkness, after 15 min or so
2) Met a dark, muscular, 25-year-old barber who speaks some English, very sexy, nice 6-incher, quite thick. He came quickly, then actually wanted to snuggle (!) in the seats for a while later, asking for my phone number.....quite a way to start.
3) A 20-ish schoolboy, decent build, who liked getting sucked but just before he came, jumped up and ran off. Too bad.
4) A 25-year-old, short and meaty, no fat though.....VERY shy, he ended up taking me down by the screen--not exactly behind it, kind of next to it in a nook by the curtains. There was a lurker who was bothering my man, until the lurker spoke--they knew each other, which I thought would be the end of it; instead, my guy invited him in, and they double-fucked my mouth until they both came. The second one asked for tissue, and when I didn't have any, wiped his dick on my shirt. I felt a bit used, and was starting to like it!
5) By now, I was getting a bit cum-covered, so went to the toilet to wash off.....there was a 30-year-old who invited me into a stall,a nd fucked my face till he came, quickly, lots of cum on the wall and in my face again.
6) I was starting to feel confident.....usually not a good sign, but today everything was working. I sauntered up to a guy, very sexy: 25, very lean and muscly, v-shaped body. Shaved head, baseball cap. He made NO movement, looked at nobody when they walked by.....when I came close, he just continued to stare straight at the screen. I slowly reached down and touched his crotch: rock hard. I motioned if I could sit down next to him (he was on the aisle)....still no reply, so I just plopped myself down, unzipped his fly, and went to work. He wasn't shy about lurkers watching--maybe 3 or 4, who were closer than when I was sucking the others before. They were right behind and next to us. Still, my boy just stared at the screeen. The lurkers got bored--I did too, actually, since he didn't cum for about 20-30 minutes....but stayed rock hard. I gently took his hand and placed it on my head, so he could "tell" me what he wanted. He took his hand off, but then grabbed his dick and pulled back the foreskin. Then he took my head and started moving it really quickly, and in about 2 minutes he was blowing a big load. Very nice and satisfying!
7) A guy about 30 had watched all of this and wanted the same thing; he was in decent shape, smoked a cigarette as he fucked my mouth, unafraid to grab my head; he came quickly and a lot--noisy spurts all over the place.
8) wow--and I said I wouldn't type an epic again--I was finally getting tired, in my haze of sex. I followed two 20-year-olds down behind the screen, and sidled up to them. Both in good shape, mone muscular, the other lean. The lean one was sucking the muscly one, who grabbed my dick and started pulling on it. I sucked the lean one a bit, and we all came together quickly. Very fun!
I got outside, and saw that I'd spent FOUR hours in that place. Yikes! It was a great day. I took all of your advice--directions from Cupidman's web site, and advice on how aggressive to be as well. I would walk up to guys, and not stand too closely, but close enough to let them know I was interested. Then, if they stayed put, I'd inch closer, eventually slowly moving my hand over to their dick. In fact, I'd say only about three guys turned me down all afternoon. There were two very feminine guys there who I think were a bit perturbed that I was getting so much dick, and they would stand/sit VERY close to whoever I was sucking, making them very uncomfortable. But most of my boys toughened up and were able to ignore the lurkers quite well. There were also about 2 other farangs there, walking about, but neither stayed too long.
I am not amazing looking or anything, but am in good shape, 33yo, some muscle, wore a tank top.....I guess that in the dark, we all look ok!
As for the staff patrolling, in the 4 hours I was there, only once (maybe 5:30pm) did they come up and walk around behind the stage with a flashlight. It was an old guy, walking very slowly, calling out politely from far away. It looked like his job was to just clear out anyone from behind the stage, as opposed to yelling at them or kicking them out. It was over in about 3 minutes, and guys were back behind there soon after.

So....lots of fun, and good to see a different type of guy--since I usually go to Babylon, DJ/Freeman......these are men, most of whom don't reciprocate. But you know, sometimes it's fun to be used like a cheap whore.

That's an appropriate way to end, I think.......