Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2005, 10:15 PM
GayWillow
Cruiser

Send a message via ICQ to GayWillow Send a message via AIM to GayWillow Send a message via MSN to GayWillow Send a message via Yahoo to GayWillow
CFS = car bomb to cruise places

CFS was a good thing near the time of its birth but now it is a bad thing for cruise places. Posting cruise places on CFS is worse than posting them on the front page of all local newspapers at one time WORLDWIDE! I know of several cruise places that I think CFS overloaded in time and then came the big boom closing and police cleanings to these places. I think CFS would be much better if it were used like as a one on one hookup. In the past before Internet there were many more cruise places and each one was very cruisy. I never ever had a problem finding out where to get dick then. I talk to other gay/bi/trans people all the time and many including myself just will not cruise a place that has been listed on CFS or any of the other online boards. They say that they just do not feel comfortable cruising a place after it is listed online because it feels like everyone is watching them and everyone knows what they are up to. Make sense?