Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon weekday afternoons are fun!
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2005, 04:18 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

I went to Babylon on Saturday 1st October, arrived at 7:30 PM and it was soooo crowded.

I went back on Monday 10th, arrived at about 7 PM and it was rather quiet, although my locker number was 390 something. There weren't many people at all, and from 9 PM it was dead, I left ( after delivering a big load of milk to a cute guy from Hong Kong and a nother load to an English chap who also lived in HK - a night of Hong Kong delights ). I did not try Babylon in eraly afternoon as I had no time. It might be better to arrive early on weekdays as it seems dead so soon after 9 PM.

As for Farose, went there on Sunday 2nd October. Got there at 10:00 PM and it was crowded. Saw a black guy standing with his big tool uncovered in the nakd zone. There was one older farang. Some orgies in a large darkroom. As I left at about 11:30 PM, there were 3 more guys just checked in and 5 more walking in. Still a good place (for me).
Quote |