Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2005, 09:54 PM
georgiaboy
Cruiser

hetero bashing should start

A "where are the whore houses.com" (wherearethewhorehouses.com) web site is definitely needed so everyone can see just where & when & what time the hetero cruise places go on so they can bash and crash them. They can also stay "OUTTED". I know of three massage parlors and one Cafe Risqué near Lavonia all are what you call your basic run of the mill whore houses. I have friends that go to them and give them their pay checks each week like good little boys. Hugh signs go for miles and miles on that part of I-85 advertising them. They say that they can get any drugs there also. But if a single male all alone so much as stops for more than a very few minutes at the Carnesville rest area just a few miles away from the whore houses, the help there will eye you to a heart failure and you can bet your ass you will see a Carnesville sheriff's car ride in there in no time. That is sheriff's second home.
Quote |