Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Penang's LEO sauna
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2005, 09:07 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Smile I am in PENANG now !

And , YES ! I have been this EXPANDED reborn LEO FITNESS tonight .

Thanks , P'Tao , you saved me writing all those details .
In additions , they have 2 separate steam rooms ( I couldn't find anyone in one of them ) , larger gym with more equipments , new private cabins ( 5 rooms ) , and another ( bright ) common shower room in the rear side .
I like this new private cabin area .
They have some peep holes on the walls , and there a high chair in some cabins , so you can stand on it and look down from a partion .
Yes , you can see what other guys doing . And they don't care being peeped .

The jacuzzi area is something we don't have here in BKK .
THEY HAVE 3 IN ROW .

The clientele was exactly what P'Toa said .

I got a nice body guy with big cock in a busier steam .
I got screwed by him .
Later I found a cute defined face young slim sexy guy in the new private cabin area .
I saw his hard dick was pushing up the thin white bath towel to the maximum .
I touched his dick and pulled him in to a cabin .
I took his towel away , saw his body , touched his body , and realized THIS GUY was the SAME guy I had sex in the steam .
He is little bit hairy around his chests , so I can tell he is .
He is lot younger than I thought . Around 23yo . He has a big and very thick beautiful cock . I thought he was a Thai ( because of the size and his body build ) , so I asked him if he was Malaysian . He said yes . He is uncut , so probably is not a Muslim .
I sucked his dick for a long time . He loved it .
And he screwed me again from my behind .
It was so good . One of the best I've ever had .

P' Tao , so you visited this sauna one day b4 I went .
Quote |