Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon weekday afternoons are fun!
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2005, 10:16 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Age is how you look at yourself.

I looked like a baby whale on a permanent eating binge when I was 18, lost weight at 24, put almost all of it back on when I hit 30 and left it all around my waist until I ht 40, at which time I decided I had to do something about it. So being fat is not something new to me. Nor is being continously rejected because of excess avoirdupois.

Where age is concerned, I think you'll be most pleasantly surprised at how many younger guys are delighted to find themselves being accosted by a fairly in-shape (at best) mature man. Here's a tip from years of casual observation (other members are welcome to correct me if they feel that I'm wrong) - YOU DON'T NEED A FLAT, WASHBOARD SIX PACK IF YOU HAVE STRONG-LOOKING ARMS, DEFINED (not necessarily bulked up) PECS AND BIG or WIDE SHOULDERS. Many younger guys like their daddies with some substance around the midsection and having those other attributes I mentioned, only makes you hotter in their eyes.

Of course, I do want a nice flat six-pack and it's going to take me some time to get there but I'm not hurting for less mature company in the mean time. And I don't have really big shoulders or arms, either.

You don't have to look like the best. Keep your expectations realistic when you start exercising and tell yourself that you can look better! You'll be surprised at how much difference that little shift in the mind makes.

Tao

PS
I seem to be extra gung-ho about being older and hotter tonight. I wonder why....HAHAWHAW!!!