Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 Hour Fitness located with men-only saunas and steamrooms
View Single Post
Old 14th October 2005, 01:53 PM
jobud8
Cruiser

Checked out the 24 hour fitness in West Hollywood and the arclight.

The Arclight 24 Hour fitness (Sunset): Clean gym with a younger crowd. Lots of guys in their 20's and the lockerroom was full of 'em. The men's sauna looks to be on the outside of the lockerroom are next to the womens. I haven't checked that out, but did shower - 6 stalls. Clean place, but very lit. I don't see how any decrete action could happen here except maybe in the showers on less busy days. The parking was $1.50 with validadtion. Good looking bunch of guys working out.

Thw West Hollywood 24 Hr Fitness: First off, you guys weren't kidding about the gym being rundown. Most of the weight lifting machines looked prehistoric compared to those at the other 24 hr gyms I've been to. The leg press machine alone was rusty and creaky. I did however like the layout of the lockerroom area and how the steamrooms, saunas, etc were within the mens lockerroom and pretty much all enclosed allowing one to walk around fully nude - which many of the guys were doing. The locker area was located downstairs from the shower - very large and open layout with no obstructions - you can pretty much see from one end of the room to the other. starcases on either side going up to the steam, sauna, shower and jacuzzi area. Lots of naked guys, though the 3 nights i went the there was no action, just a lot of looking going on and one guy in his 20's pulling on his dick for a short bit in the steamroom. The guys here seem to be a little older than the crowd at Arclight and a little more latin, asian and mixed. I noticed one really hot Italian looking guy resembling Alec Baldwin exiting the steam room going to the shower with a nice beefy body, big flaccid dick and low-hanging balls. I just wish there was a little bit of action, but there wasn't too much going on. Compare to the Arclight, Magic Johnson on La Cienega/Slauson and LAX gyms - this one was very rundown and not kept up at all, but has the best layout as far as the locker area is concerned. Parking in the lot next to the gym is $4.00 with validation. Permit only parking in the residential area south of SM Blvd unless you can find a meter.

also...

what is the deal with the private locker area on the upper floor next to the steamrooms? I saw a couple of guys press a keycode to get in and noticed this was a locker room as well. Is this for staff? One of the guys I saw wander in there came back out, went in the steamroom and seemed to be looking out the window in the door into the other steamroom across the way. I thought maybe he might be staff or something, though I did see him working out earlier (and quite unattractive too).

Anyone know why this area is separate? is this for straight guys? staff?

I'd really be interested in hearing some more details about the activity going on, especially in the Arclight. I'd be interested in hitting that place up again (only went once) but hoping for a little more action.

I haven't yet ventured into the showers at LAX or Slauson locations even though the guys that go there are pretty hot.
Quote |