Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon weekday afternoons are fun!
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2005, 08:05 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Secret? What secret? Heheheh!!!

Considering how often I run around naked at Leo in Penang, I'd hardly dare to describe that as a secret...anyway, it's hardly going to be a secret one the fun starts, is it?

My point, though, was that age and fat/thin are all less important than how you feel about yourself. I have also been rejected because I was considered too big after hitting the gym. In Asia as much as anywhere else, there'll always be a few sweet young things around for whom you're perfect, never mind what you look like...or think you look like.

My tailor once showed me a terrible secret..and I am going to share it here.

When you look in the mirror, the stupid glass does lie to your eyes. Because of the angle at which your gaze falls on your midsection, it will always look bigger than it is. What you have to do is to stand at least ten feet away from the mirror to get a better idea of what your real proportions are...and even then, it still won't be the absolute truth because of other factors like your height/body proportion ratio, your self-image, etc.

That was one of the most enlightening moments in my life, I can tell you...and I stopped worrying about a lot of things from that point on!

Concerning self-image, I can give you two very good examples. One is the typical anorexic. To the rest of the world, he or more often, she, looks like a walking skeleton but to the anorexic, he or she actually looks good because he or she has conditioned himself or herslef to think the more bones showing the better.

The other example is from life. As a former fatty, I still think of myself that way. I have to look at myself in the mirror and remind myself that I no longer have an excess 70 lbs of avoirdupois on my body, otherwise, I automatically see it on my body...like the ghost of christmas feasts past!

The easiest way to decide if you're looking better after some food control and exercise, is to try on your tightest old clothes. If they feel looser and hang better, then you're probably much prettier than you think!

Remember that you only look as good as you feel.

Tao
!