Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 Hour Fitness located with men-only saunas and steamrooms
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2005, 07:00 PM
PublicSex90069
Cruiser

jobud8...
The West Hollywood location had seen better days, but being an older gym, the set up is pretty good for cruising.
You can see everyone in the downstairs locker room.
The private locker room upstairs is for members that pay an extra fee for that usage. I have gone in there a few times with a member late at night to get more up close and personal.
The steamroom and showers can be pretty cruisy, depending on the crowd as well as under-the-water in the jacuzzi.
They used to have a large communal shower area, but they made the indivdual stalls a few years ago (no doors or curtains) which seemed to make cruising easier as you can jack off in your own stall while watching the guy(s) across the way.
If they do a total remodel, I think it might be too antiseptic like new gyms area (co-ed saunas, steamrooms and jacuzzis) as well as adding brighter lighting.

PS...this used to be the Sports Connection (ie Sports Erection) and they used it to film the movie "Perfect" with John Travolta and Jamie Lee Curtis (I bet he loved filming a movie in a men's gym since he likes meeting guys that way).