Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ordering online antibiotics?
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2005, 07:08 AM
bayshorebottom
Cruiser

Some info ...

Gator --

Been there, done that, and for the same reason. In my county (Hillsborough County, FL (Tampa) there is no such thing as anonymous testing for syphillis or gonorrhea. Which means that if you come back positive they send a health worker TO YOUR HOUSE to interview you (they can't do it over the phone), and then your spouse and anyone else that you may have had sex with. And they all get an in-home blood draw. It's just lovely. And it's the law. It was also damn-near a divorce.

So, an option available to you is to assume that you ARE infected and take the meds. You do the research, but I have ordered both Doxycycline and Arithromycin from Pharmacymex and had great results. They are LIGHTNING fast on delivery, and the product is legit and not out of date. Oh, and it worked.

Good luck. BTW, just 'cause the symptoms go away (they will), doesn't mean that you aren't still infected. For that matter, you might not even HAVE symptoms ... just do what you have to do to get well and keep the rest of us well! It's worth it. You'll sleep better. Also, Don't contribute to the development of antibiotic-resistant strains ... take EVERY FREAKIN' PILL.

P.S. -- Even my "case worker" (a nice old guy, actually) couldn't figure why we have anonymous HIV testing (which is potentially deadly and has no "cure") and yet no anonymous syph/gonorrhea testing (which is easily treated and gone in a week). Go figure.
Quote |