Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2005, 09:34 AM
crenshaw/rosecrans
Cruiser

No they do not have a sling in their pathetic orgy room!!! Furthermore, every time two or more guys would go in there, the cashier would also enter that little room to see what they were doing. If one guy was lying on the mattress (alone), as soon as he left the cashier would turn on the light, illuminating the whole room to change the sheets on the mattress. I observed this twice. The loud noise of a vacuum cleaner on a saturday night was another thing I found extremely annoying.

dawgplay~please tell us what a great time you had @ this wonderful new bath house! I"m very curious to know actually what sections of this place you enjoyed!!! Did you observe that the better looking guys all seemed to know one another and never separated?? Those glory hole booths located in the halls saw zero action when I was there!! How did you feel having your drivers license xeroxed???

cockboy~why do you remain one of the staunchest supporters/defenders when you have "NEVER" patronized this place??

They should be building up a loyal clientele base--which they are not! I strongly feel most guys are leaving there unhappy/unsatisfied vowing not to return based on the e-mails I received. In spite of high gas prices it is well worth the drive to los angeles/san diego if you are serious about getting your jollies.
Quote |