Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Drove by TBT Wed. OUCH
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2005, 01:47 PM
cockboy
Cruiser

As a matter of fact..I DID go there a few months ago and had a VERY good time! I sucked off 3 dudes and got fucked. Although I didn't have much time to stay there very long that day..I was just passing through the area. I think its just going to be a hit and miss kind of thing until they get established. I agree those other clubs have more to offer etc. And I've been to them before. But sometimes we can't always have the time to drive or the gas money to make the trip. It all boils down to..whether you want convenience more by having less of a drive...or driving more and getting more satisfaction.
Although...having your drivers license copied doesn't sound too good. Do they do this EVERY time?? hmm??
Well...maybe they'll make some changes later on..who knows?
IF THE OWNERS OF TBT WOULD READ THESE THREADS...they'll be able to improve their business also by seeing what the guys like and dont like. Smart business people ALWAYS want to see what pleases their clientele and what doesn't...true??
Quote |