Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Screamin' for Poppers or What
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2005, 09:55 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Smile Popper Ignorance

I have never tried poppers although I have noticed that some guys have very intense orgasms when using them.

Some guys are sniffing out of a small brown bottle. Are those the same as poppers?

I have also noticed guys sniffing from these bottles and jerking off/edging in public. It's the liquid they sniff seems to help them maintain their hardons.

I would luv to try them. Any suggestions on types? Also, what can I expect from the experience? I've notice some guys get very determined to be sucked off or to fuck when feeling the popper's effect. Would it work for me as a sub bottom girl?

Thanks.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...
Quote |