Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time ABS Experiences
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2005, 05:57 AM
cumslave69
Cruiser

This may not be a first time story, but it was a hot time at an ABS just the same. I went to a local ABS one night, horned up as usual, looking to suck some cock. I got change and went into a booth, found a good movie, unzipped and started jacking, waiting for a cock to appear through the glory hole. A few did, and of course I took care of them...Then a large cock popped through, so I invited him into my booth. He came in but didn't lock the door behind him, I thought "okay, he wants some one else to come in, no prob.." and another guy did come in, watching and rubbing his crotch. The first guy pulled out and came on my face and left. The watcher told me that was hot, and asked me if I wanted to suck more cock. I said "sure, that's what I'm here for, isn't it?" He just smiled and said he'd be right back. At that point, I took my shirt off and pulled my pants and underwear down and slipped them off one leg. Sure enough, a few minutes later, he came back with another guy who wanted me to suck him. My friend just stood in the open doorway and watched while I blew guy after guy, having them all cum all over my face, neck, chest and stomach! This went on for almost an hour and a half, and by the time I was done, I was glazed with man-juice and loving it! I jacked my cock and shot a load all over myself too, rubbing it in to all the other loads all over my chest. When I put my shirt back on, with all the cum on me it just stuck like glue!! The counter guy just kinda gave me a look as I left, and I went home, verrry satisfied...Man would love to relive that experience...Any takers in the Melrose Park area?
Quote |