Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 Hour Fitness located with men-only saunas and steamrooms
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2005, 06:39 PM
PublicSex90069
Cruiser

RustyBear....never heard of that, but I am sure if you are too obvious and not paying attention to your surroundings, anything can happen.
That being said, they are open until midnight from Monday--Thursday night and until 11pm Friday--Sunday nights. I have never seen any workers check out the wet area (showers, jacuzzi, dry sauna or steamroom) late at night until about 15 minutes before closing when they are letting everyone know it is almost closing time.
The steamroom can get very steamy making it hard to see what is going on inside, they have single shower stalls so you can see what your neighbor across the way is doing, under-the-water fun sometimes happens in the jacuzzi and there is a prviate locker room that members can pay extra for so if someone nods for you to follow them in....