Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old, fat and ugly
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2005, 11:38 AM
KFC
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to KFC Send a message via Yahoo to KFC

There's no accounting for taste

I've been going to the Babylon over16 years, and never cease to be amazed, at the approaches made to me, I never chase, as I can think of nothing worse, than being chased by an over weight geriactric 76 year old, but I was told by one dear Thai Lad, "Oh Papa I wish you were fatter" and thats why, I'm not the oldest or fattest client there
I've said it before, even Quasimodo, could find someone to love him, but I think I'm reaching my sell by date, as it's getting increasingly difficult to walk up and down the stairs, but the love and attention these wonderful Thai men dote on us oldies, will be sorely missed, not the sex, but the affection.
I think next week will probably be my last visit, but who knows?
Thank you Babylon for the last 17 years of sheer delights, lets hope the Halloween Party goes with a swing, as my finale, the list of names of friends would be too long to attempt, but thanks Khun Tuk, for your wonderful Sauna, and the opportunity to discover the delights of Thailand.