Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Enemas as foreplay
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2005, 01:12 PM
David777P
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to David777P
Enemas as foreplay

Well I am in my 50s and discovered in my late 40s that enemas are quite erotic. I didn't have anal with a man until my 40s and finally ran across a guy who just had to flush me out before he rimmed and fucked me. I was scared at first and then get excitement from the feeling of the cool water rushing up my bowels. He also ensisted on watching me expell which was not as much of a turn-on for me. My dick went soft while that was happening. he flushed me about 5 times and then did the most wonderful anal massage I had ever had. He grabbed a giant ball of vaseline and then rolled his fingers and thumbs in and out of my hole. I didn't even realize how receptive I had become until he inserted his cock in me. apparently the 15 minute massage had opened my hole to an amazing opening. Until that point I had no idea how big a hole could get. But he told me later he had three fingers in me for the last 5 minutes of the massage.

Wow !
Quote |