Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SEX show @39 sauna
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2005, 04:53 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

I was one of the few farang at 39 on Tuesday ...naked day....my first visit. I'm 45, balding but otherwise not too bad looking & usually have no difficulty finding 1 or more playmates whether it be babylon, DJ, a shopping mall or wherever, but I found most of the young thai guys here very sticky....and quite disinterested in me. I was a little shy, and the manager (owner) did have to gently remove the hanky style towel I took to the 2 nd floor....telling me not to be so shy. Feeling a little inadequate in the company of so many stunning (naked) model boy thai twinks I was about to retreat when he returned to suggest I enroled for the nite's "mr nude comp." Foolishly perhaps I declined....maybe I would have got lucky after all.......but seeing also the effect of the Thai Panda and the pushy Indian, I decided not to try pushing water uphill.....and retreated........hmmmmm....maybe next week!
Quote |